The Kidney Research Day will serve as a crucial platform for fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange among professionals in the field of nephrology. Our primary objectives for these events are:
- Fostering Collaboration: We aim to bridge the gap between basic and clinical nephrology scientists, encouraging them to collaborate on cutting-edge research projects and initiatives.
- Advancing Science: By facilitating discussions and presentations on ongoing kidney research projects in Switzerland, we seek to promote scientific exchange and excellence.
- Promoting Young Fellows: The meeting will offer an excellent platform for our young fellows to present their work. Poster and presentation awards will highlight and acknowledge their excellent work.
The inaugural Kidney Research Day, organized by the Swiss Society of Nephrology (SSN) on January 25th 2024 in Bern, was a great success.
We wish to express our sincere gratitude to our invited speakers and the many presenters selected from the abstracts.
Very nice, well prepared and informative presentations greatly contributed to the success of the meeting and promoted the exchange of knowledge and ideas.
We also extend our thanks to the more than 60 attendees who joined us on this day. Your active engagement and insightful discussions were instrumental.
A warm thanks goes also to the session chairs and the members of the scientific commission of the SSN for their help with the selection of the abstracts.
The positive outcome of this meeting encourages us to continue organizing similar events in the future.
Be back soon for the next Kidney Research Day
PAST AWARD WINNERS
1. «Pecha Kucha» / Laurent Bourqui, UZH Anatomy, Zürich
2. «Short Talk» / Stefan Rudloff, Inselspital, Bern
3. «Poster» / Ruth Röck, UZH Anatomy, Zürich