Join SSN today and support Swiss wide efforts in advancing kidney care.
The benefits of SSN membership are:
- Possibility to actively work within the Swiss Nephrology Society, be part of the Board, or participate to
various commissions or to the Dialysis registry,...
- Receive E-mail notifications on nephrology news, CME information, new health policies and much more...
- Reduced registration fee at the Swiss Nephrology annual Meeting
- Unrestricted access to the members only pages of the www.swissnephrology.ch website.
- Get the pdf of lectures given during the annual meeting!
- Exclusive access to the SSN membership directory
- Get collective membership to the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) for a discounted price.
- Benefit from all benefits of regular ISN members.
- Receive Kidney International, Kidney International Supplements and Kidney International Reports for FREE.
- Get reduced price for Nature Review Nephrology and Seminar in Nephrology.
|Cat.||FMH/ISFM title||Details||CHF Fee/Year|
|1||With FMH/ISFM title||You carry an FMH/ISFM title in either internal medicine, nephrology, pediatrics or equivalent title from other countries||350.00|
|2||Without FMH/ISFM title||You do not carry an FMH/ISFM title||300.00|
|3||Retired||You are retired but wish to have the collective ISN membership||250.00|
|4||Retired||You are retired and do not wish the ISN collective membership||0.00|
|ISN subscription is included by default for all SSN member categories.
This includes the free online Version of Kidney International, Kidney International Supplements and Kidney Internationl Reports.
The SSN fees do not include the fees for your FMH Membership.